ARRIVAL & GETTING SETTLED
Will you be arriving at UIUC? Let us know so we can welcome you (temporary housing also available). We look forward to meeting you!
FRIENDSHIP PARTNER PROGRAM
Improve your English with the help of a native English speaker. We have American volunteers who are willing to meet with you for an average of one hour per week.
LIFE & BIBLE DISCUSSION OPPORTUNITIES
Build meaningful friendships by meeting regularly with a small group of other international students and American volunteers to learn more about the Bible.
International students often struggle with culture shock, stress, and loneliness when leaving their homes to study in the US. International Friendships, Inc. (IFI) is a national organization partnering with local churches, universities, and volunteers to provide life-changing hospitality and friendship to international students. We work strategically to make the world feel at home and extend God’s love globally — right where we are.
YOUR SKILL #1
YOUR SKILL #2
YOUR SKILL #3
YOUR SKILL #4
- Yes! I want to be notified about International Friendships' activities! Sign up!
- Jan 9, 2023 until Jan 11, 2024
- Enjoy the Friendship of an American Family while you are here! Sign up!
- Jan 10, 2023 until Jan 10, 2024
- A fun IFI dinner on March 25th and more to come!
- Mar 25, 2023